In less than two weeks the Shabby Girls will be taking off on the adventure of a lifetime!
As curators of luxury and casual alpaca products, we’ve always wanted to get an up close look at where and how our products are made. On our upcoming trip to Peru, we will do just that.
Our goals for Peru Travel 2017 include:
- Seeing Alpacas in their natural habitat
- Curating Alpaca products
- Connecting with the local culture and people
- NOT getting travelers diarrhea (dear Lord, please no!)
- Making contacts that include new suppliers who are fairly treating workers and creating beautiful goods
- Having a fabulous mother/daughter trip
We will be traveling all over Peru in the 13 days we are there.
Below is a short list of our destinations. Provided that we can obtain internet service, we’d love to blog from each destination. If we are unable to do that, we will absolutely be posting on our Instagram and Facebook, so be sure and follow us there for frequent updates!